Instructions for Subscribing
- If you are already registered at tribejahku.us, Log In from the Home page
- On the top menu, open the Members item. In the drop down list click Subscribe
- You will be presented with four Subscription Levels - select the level of support that you want by clicking Subscribe Now
- On the next screen, your selected Subscription Level will be listed at the top. Confirm this is the level you want - if not click the Back button on your web browser and choose another
- Fill out all fields on the screen. It is very important to supply your correct email address. We respect your privacy and ask that at minimum please provide your real Country of residence.
- Once all fields have been completed, click the blue Subscribe Now button at the bottom of the page.
- You will now be directed to PayPal. Login using your PayPal credentials. Note that this login email does not need to be the same email you use for your tribejahku.us membership.
- Once logged in, review the payment description and verify that it reads "tribejahk.us (DP Media)" at the top of the page. When satisfied, click the Agree and Pay button
- After your purchase was successful, click the Return to tribejahku.us (DP Media) button on the lower left
IMPORTANT NOTE: After subscribing you may receive the error message : "There were some errors in the subscription form you submitted. The error messages appear in red letters next to each field of the form. Please correct them and click the Subscribe Now button again." If you see this message, please do not subscribe again - if you see the Thank You message then your Subscription was successful. Verify that your subscription is active by clicking the Back to the site's front page link at the bottom of the page. Under the Audio menu, The Vault should now be present.
Q: I can't log in.
A: Click the "Forgot User Name/Password" links in the Login Form on the left column of the Home page, then follow the instructions. A verification code to reset you password will be emailed to you. Paste this code where prompted and enter your username. Note that your username is not the same as your email address.
Q: Why do I need a login?
A: This site uses modern social tagging, and is picked up by all major search engines. Unfortunately, that also means it is easily located by hacker bots. Since this is a community site, to protect the quality of our content we need to make sure you're a human before joining the dialog.
Q: How do I get an account / register?
Q: I can't log in.
A: Click the "Forgot User Name/Password" links in the Login Form on the left column of the Home page, then follow the instructions. A link to reset you password will be emailed to you.
Q: How does chat work?
A: To send a private message, click a name from the user list in the lower right. To join a group discussion, click the Chat Room tab on the upper left. If you don't want to participate, set your status in the lower right to Invisible or Offline. If you don't see any users or can't get messages to load, try refreshing your browser page. If that doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in again. If you experience any issues please let us know via email - please try to describe what's going wrong in as much detail as possible and we will work with the vendor to get it resolved.
Q: How do I load/update my profile picture?
A: Currently profile pictures, or Avatars, are only supported in the Forum. To change your Avatar: 1)Go to Forum (2)Click the Profile tab (3)Click the tiny Edit button on the blue bar (4)Click the Avatar Image tab (5)Choose from this list of images or select your own (6)Scroll down and click Save (7)Profit!
Q: How do I change my password or email address?
A: After logging in, click the "Profile" link at the top of the page. Finally, click the "Edit Profile" text at the bottom of the page.
Q: How do I leave comments?
A: Most articles will have the title in a large, blue font. By clicking the title you will have access to the entire article as well as the Comments.